We all loved getting a little hair massage at parlours. But none of us can imagine that massage turning into something dangerous for us. Dave Tyler who is 45 years old, had to face miserable and unfortunate consequences for having such a massage. The poor man suffered from blood clotting which led to unconsciousness right after he bent his head on the basin to get the massage.
Dave Tyler, 45, suffered a massive stroke caused by a blood clot when his head was bent backwards over a basin to… https://t.co/BDoGjKbqy4
— Aust Aphasia Assoc (@AusAphasiaAssoc) 5 January 2017
It is suspected that he benefited the head in a wrong position keeping it towards the neck that got an injury and hence the blood started to clot. It has been six years now but the man was permanently damaged as he lost his sense of balance. He sued the parlour for being careless and won $113,000 in the lawsuit.