Lake Electrocution: An important thing to consider before jumping in water



During summer time many of us takes a plunge in lakes and have a great time. Carmen Johnson was one such water loving person and as just 15 years old. An accident left her parents Jimmy and Casey Johnson, left devastated as she couldn’t survive. The father noticed that his daughter was drowning while she was swimming in the lake. Jimmy and Zach who is Carmen’s brother jumped in the water to save her, but couldn’t save her. Later they realized that Lake Electrocution caused the painful death. Jimmy and Zach were survived by the quick thinking of Casey who turned off the power switch. Lake Electrocution is a serious problem and proper checking out power outlets must be done on a regular basis.

Please share this important video with as many people as possible by clicking below.