A father started to choke in market, but then this happened. This is Hilarious.

Once, a father and his young son were in the market. The father was holding onto a quarter when suddenly he swallowed it and started to choke. The young son was shocked to see his father in this position and screamed for help. The son understood that this could prove fatal for his father when suddenly a businesswoman arrived at the scene. The businesswoman then cured the problem by using a simple trick that she learned in her profession.


If you see someone who might be choking on something, you might use this trick. The risk will be all yours.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!