This is a true story of a woman named Audree Kopp from Kentucky. Audree loved putting her hair tie on her wrist. While she was packing to move to her new home, she encountered a huge swelling on her wrist. At first, she thought that it might be a spider bite. So she consulted her doctor, who gave her antibiotics for the swelling. However, the bump kept on growing. After the antibiotics fails to control the bump, she went to the ER. There she was informed that her hair tie was the reason behind the bump. The glittery tie traps the bacteria which went to the skins through pores. To know more about it, visit this website.
Watch this scary video here.
Share this scary video on every popular social websites.
Share this content with friends by clicking above... Thank you so much.