She was worried about the wild mushrooms, and then this happened.

For a church get-together, Jean wanted to make it very special, so she decided to cook mushrooms laden steak for the guest. Since the mushroom were were costly, the husband gave the idea to use wild mushrooms. Jean told him that some of the wild mushrooms were poisonous, but he said nothing such thing happens. She decided to go with the wild mushrooms, but tested them on the dog. The dog seemed unaffected by the mushroom so she cooked her meal for the guest which they appreciated. But them something unexpectedly incidents occurred, read on to find out what it was.

mushrooms

Share this page with others in Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media websites.

Sharing is caring.





2 Shares
Share
Tweet
+1
Share
Pin