CPR Lesson proved to be fruitful in saving his son’s life

A man narrates a story of his working in a large factory. At the factory there was a full time nurse who used to work there. She gave CPR lesson and taught how to save someone from choking. The man thought that lesson would be good idea and he took it. On the Christmas day, he along with his wife and his son went to a party. His son got a big sock of candies. The son asked his father whether he could eat a candy before going to bed. The father gave him permission but then he got choked on the candies. The mother started shouting and his father remembered his CPR lesson. Read the complete post to know what happened afterwards.

CPR Lesson proved to be fruitful in saving his son’s life

Don’t forget to share this important post on Facebook, and Twitter.








18 Shares
Share18
Tweet
+1
Share
Pin