Burn Victim adjudged as Prom Queen. This is Uplifting

This is real story of Kilee Brookbank who was recently adjudges as a Prom Queen. 1 year back, she couldn’t have thought that. Two year back, she lighted a candle without knowing about the gas leak. Kilee nearly died because of it and nearly 45 percent of her body was burnt. She was survived when her dog started to bark and woke her up. She was admitted in the hospital for over 38 days and the recovery was long and tedious. But this burn victim overcame the entire problem with her determination. At her prom, she wore a sleeveless gown and impressed her friends and boyfriend with her dress. Watch this true story of this burn victim who also wrote a book on her experience.

Don’t just watch it all alone; ensure that you pass it to others too.

Share this content with friends by clicking above... Thank you so much.